All 7 art Reviews

BatMan3DFinal BatMan3DFinal

Unbelievable. Looks awesome. I love the saliva and its legs look very natural. However, the attachment of the wings to the back (first pic) looks a bit strange, although I'm not sure if you are able to make it blend in more.

The hair is creepy haha. Kickass job.

SmokeryDots responds:

Thank you very much:) Yeaah, the wings is bothering me as well... I should've made a better blend as you say. But now I know. It's the first real time I've tried to go this far with a 3d character.

Robot Army Robot Army

Very nice, man! Great use of colors, and I too wish the world would bring back 80s death robots.

Chaos Skull Chaos Skull

Reminds me

Of some female genitalia I left in the freezer too long.

(I really like the eye shading, by the way.)

black n' white black n' white

Stunning!

Completely extraordinary! The lips are so detailed and gorgeous.

Homeless Homeless

Beautiful!

You really captured the weariness, but faint hope in the facial expression. The eyes are especially nice.

Johannek responds:

thaaanks! :) glad you lke it.

A Fighting Spirit A Fighting Spirit

Great detail!

I really like the face and hands, but the background doesn't seem that fitting. It looks like he is by a large boulder, but then fades into color instead of a forest as I deemed would fit better, as he looks like a hunter. All around, I really enjoy this piece, and your other stuff is great too!

NOPE NOPE

Love it!

Lighting is great and the reference is hilarious (love the video hehe), but the chin's lighting seems a bit weird. Great stuff!